To be “Qualified” for a Crypto Withdrawal, a Member, Founder, or Consultant must meet or abide by the following terms and conditions. All crypto payments will be made in USD-C, the world’s leading digital dollar stable coin. You can find more information about this by visiting their website https://www.circle.com/en/usdc
- Member must have an ACTIVE Premium Membership subscription – If a withdrawal request is pending or if the membership goes inactive, is terminated, or is suspended before the day of processing, the transaction will be canceled and funds credited back to the members’ EWallet.
- A withdrawal request may be submitted at any time, but payout processing occurs every Monday. The Crypto withdrawal request will be processed by 5pm USA (Central Standard Time / GMT -6) on Monday of every week.
- There may only be 1 withdrawal request submitted at a time.
- The minimum withdrawal amount for a Crypto withdrawal request is $20.00 USD in increments of $20.00 USD. For example, if there is $327.00 USD in the EWallet, you may only be eligible to request $320.00 USD for withdrawal.
- A transaction fee of $5.00 USD will apply to each withdrawal.
- An additional 2% service and processing fee will apply for each withdrawal.
- The Member MUST have correctly completed and passed KYC validation before the Crypto withdrawal request is processed.
- The maximum withdrawal amount per week allotted depends on the qualified service level of the Member or Consultant. (Please refer to “Weekly Withdrawal Limits By Service Level” https://elamant.com/legal/policies-and-procedures/.)